What a year it's been!
As much as we're looking forward to a new year and new challenges, we took a look back at the amazing year we've had with our growing and talented community.
We've all heard of #SpotifyWrapped but now let's have a look at #HalleyWrapped!
- 94 new members have joined our growing community of like-minded entrepreneurs, business owners and music professionals.
- 1396 hours of meetings have taken place in our 2 on-site meeting rooms, Nova and Orbit.
- 2327 hours have been spent in our on-site creative studios - that's a lot of recording, producing podcasting, livestreaming and creating!
- 6 resident ambassadors are using the halley facilities, growing their network, and working from the halley.
- 586 hours of free dedicated studio time has been given to young people through our work with with our community partners.
- 5 community groups are using the halley so they can meet, create, and collaborate IRL. Big up Tropical Isles, YUAF, Young Hackney, We Are Impact, and Counselling Space.
- 1728 slices of pizza consumed (at the very least!) in our member events throughout the year 🍕
- 9385 entry taps recorded into the workspace.
- last but not least, 13 dogs make up our dog-friendly workspace!
We can't wait to see what next year's numbers are like!
Thank you for being a part of our growing community. Roll on 2022!
p.s. see the fun graphics on our Instagram @thehalleyspace